As you would expect, all operations are subject to some restrictions and operational guidelines as stipulated by the State Government. Accordingly there will be a few changes and restrictions that will be in place. A few of the changes (but not all) are as follows:
- Blue Dirt will be operating under COVID-19 guidelines as stipulated by the State Government.
- Vehicles will be cleaned and disinfected a minimum of three times a day. Morning, lunch and afternoon.
- The shuttle line will be socially distanced at 1.5m between people.
- There is no capacity for walk in shuttle riders or single uplifts for the time being.
- The rider capacity is currently fixed, although is higher than historical numbers. This capacity is governed by government guidelines.
- Some seats within our vehicles are to remain unoccupied and will be signed as such.
What does that all mean for you? Well, shuttles are back! Read all the details here and remember to plan ahead and pre-book your shuttle online.