The Boorolite and Gough’s Bay Ride
- Trail type: Road Ride
- Difficulty: Blue
- Distance: 54 km
- Elevation (start): 318 m
The ride has some amazing vistas of both Mt. Buller and Lake Eildon.
• Starting at the roundabout in the centre of town, head out to the Mt. Buller Road and ride east of town.
• Turn right at the airport down Mansfield Woods-Point Road and follow south for about 9km's.
• Turn left at Chapel Hill Road and follow all the way to the end of the tar seal. Turn around and ride back.
• Turn right back into Mansfield Woods-Point Road and then a sharp left at Gough's Bay Road. Follow this road all the way into Gough's Bay.
• Turn around and ride back into town.