Winter means cool temperatures, roaring fires…and Mystic Mountain Bike Park shuttles. There’s no winter hibernating in Victoria’s High Country with Blue Dirt shuttles running 7 days a week at Mystic Mountain Bike Park in Bright. Add to that Bright’s cycle culture, delicious food and brews, epic mountain views, and you’ve got yourself the ultimate winter MTB getaway.
Grab your jacket, book your shuttle pass and get ready to send it among Mystic’s famous pines.
Mystic Mountain Bike Park’s large network of local and pro-built trails are a riders paradise. Take on big gravity riding on Hero trail. Earn your turns tackling technical XC singletrack descents. Build confidence whooping your way between pines on rewarding progressive tracks. Whatever your riding style Mystic is sure to serve up a good time.
Our favourite trails include:
- Hero – You guessed it, this is Mystic’s hero trail. Get ready for deep manicured berms, gaps, features and a whole lot of fun.
- Hot Wheels – This 2km undulating flow-style green trail is perfect for confidence boosting and warm ups. Features fun berms, twists and turns.
- Tombstone – What goes up must come down. Tombstone brings the XC thrills with a machine built climb followed by a fast flowing descent.
- Up DJ – The leg burner. Earn your turns on this epic climbing trail. Tap out mid mountain or head up Hades to climb all the way to the top of Hero.
- And more – Click here for more riding inspo…
Note: To access and play at Mystic Mountain Bike Park you must have a one or more day membership. Check out Mystic Mountain Bike Park’s website for all the details.
Shuttles & e-Bikes
Maximise ride time with Blue Dirt’s uplift shuttle service. Running 7 days a week from 10AM – 4PM, Blue Dirt make exploring more of Mystic’s trails a snap with professional shuttling and trail advice selection. Click here for more info.
Love a climbing challenge but want to save some puff for the downs and features? Mystic’s trails are also serviced by a network of climbing trails perfect for e-Bikes. Hire a Mountain e-Bike, full suspension or hardtail from the experts at All Terrain Cycles or Cyclepath Bright.
Level Up with a Lesson
Beginning your mountain bike journey or looking to nail a specific skill? Mystic Mountain Bike Park’s network of green, blue and black gravity and XC trails are the perfect training ground to level up with a MTB coaching session.
- All Terrain Cycles – The team at All Terrain Cycles has you covered with a range of skills clinics and gravity coaching for all ages and abilities including MTB tours, School Holiday Bike Programs, women’s clinics, gravity coaching, private skills lessons and more.
- Bright MTB – Get the insider track from the locals at Bright MTB. Improve your skills and boost confidence with a private or group lesson.
- Cyclepath Bright – Cyclepath Bright’s Mystic MTB Skillz sessions are all about elevating your riding. Lock in a private group or a one on one session and hit the trails.
- Blue Dirt MTB Academy – Blue Dirt are so much more than shuttles. Progress with their trusted instructors with a 2 hour to multi-day skills lesson.
Bright’s Brews & Eats
Bright is a cycling mecca with great eats and drinks to match. Start your day at hit the spot Ginger Baker Cafe and Sixpence Coffee Roasters. Quench your thirst after a big day on the trails at Bright Brewery or sip inspired gin cocktails at Reed & Co. Distillery. Tame your mountain adventure sized appetite at luxury cycling hotel Bright Velo and good vibes zone Tomahawks.
Whatever your taste Mystic Mountain Bike Park and Bright have got your winter mountain bike getaway nailed. Click here to start planning and check out the full range of biking, dining and accommodation options.