Oxley Tarrawingee Loop
- Trail type: Road Ride
- Difficulty: Blue
- Distance: 38 km
- Elevation (start): 142 m
• Start at the Wangaratta Visitor Information Centre and head north on the main road and turn right at Detour Road (football ground) and then a quick left into Wangaratta/ Eldorado Road.
• Follow for 8km and turn right into Londrigan/Tarrawingee Road.
• Follow for 3km and turn right into Boralma/Tarrawingee Road.
• Ride south and turn left into Beechworth/Wangaratta Road and then a sharp right into
• Cross the Great Alpine Road and the Ovens River and turn right into Milawa/
Tarrawingee Road and then right again into Oxley Flats Road - which will take you back into town. Beginners might attempt this ride if they’re comfortable with the distance.