The Mount Cope Ride (Falls Creek)
- Trail type: Road Ride
- Difficulty: Green
- Distance: 22 km
- Elevation (start): 1581 m
• Ride out from Falls Creek heading towards the Rocky Valley Dam, and ride over the dam wall.
• Continue out past Watch Bed Creek and Langford's Gap.
• Ride onto Wallace's Hut Car Park and up over the hill to Cope Hut. Be sure to check out the Cattlemen's Huts and magnificent views before turning around and heading back.
• Always be prepared for a change in the weather and note that this ride has few hills to contend with.