Tuileries Restaurant at De Bortoli Rutherglen Estate
- Restaurant and Cafe
Tuileries is a name long synonymous with the Rutherglen Wine Region. The original restaurant was established over 30 years ago moving into the historic Jolimont Cellars in 1988.
The restaurant forms an integral part of the De Bortoli Rutherglen Estate. Currently open for lunch and dinner Tuesday- Saturday, it features local produce and of course local wines and wines from the wider De Bortoli range. Food and wine matching is a large part of the offering and staff are more than happy to make suggestions.
The restaurant has a country luxe feel and is relaxed, yet offers high service standards. During the warmer months and at lunchtime guests have the option to sit outdoors in the courtyard. The restaurant is family-friendly and dog friendly (when sitting outdoors).
There is also an additional dining space known as the Fountain Room which can be used for private dining and events which opens out into the courtyard and overlooks the fountain.
The restaurant may also be used exclusively for private functions such as weddings and conferences (hire fees may apply).
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (
- Free Wifi
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Family Friendly
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Share Plates
- Wine Bar
- Suitable for Functions
- Modern Australian
- Light Meals
- Private Dining Area
- Over $30
- Modern European
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Gallery / Museum
- Lawn / Gardens
- Wine Tasting
- Cellar Door
- Seasonal Local Produce
- COVID Clean Practicing Business
- COVID Safe
- Restaurant and Catering Australia
- Fully licensed
- Victoria Tourism Industry Council
- Between $20 and $40