- Trail type: Road Ride
- Difficulty: Blue
- Distance: 56 km
- Elevation (start): 142 m
• Begin at the Wangaratta Visitor Information Centre and head out on the Yarrawonga Road, turning left into Wangandary Road.
• Follow all the way past Jubilee Golf Course and ride on up the hills into the Warby Ranges and on up to Ryan’s Lookout.
• Stop for a photo and then ride on down the hill to Glenrowan-Boweya Road and turn left.
• Turn left at Taminik Gap Road.
• Ride up the climb and then descend and turn left at Warby Range Road.
• Turn right at Shanley Street, and then left into Tone Road and ride back into town.